HA-CO Carbon manufactures innovative carbon plates up to a size of 2800 x 1200 mm in different wall thicknesses from 2 mm.
In contrast to carbon plates (CFRP plates) made from standard prepregs, we can realize individual fiber angles of e.g. +/-10° or +/-30°. This allows the mechanical properties and thermal expansion in specific directions to be individually adjusted. Compared to quasi-isotropic carbon plates, higher strengths and lower weight can be achieved. We supply carbon sheets ready-cut and including all bores. We also offer the modification of plates with pockets, grooves or even complex 3- or 5-axis machining.
Properties of carbon plates
- Size up to 2800x1200 mm
- Contour tolerance according to ISO 2768-m, thickness tolerance according to ISO 2768-c
- Tg up to 125°C (higher temperature resistance on request)
- Surface matt glossy or with peel ply as adhesive preparation
- Individual fiber angles, which can be laid in a wide variety of geometries according to customer requirements
- Mechanical characteristics and individual design available on request
- Attractive design due to winding pattern
Areas of application for CFRP sheets
- Machine and fixture construction
- Model making
- Optical systems
- Handling and transport systems